1. Consult with a tanning technician as to what level of tanning (time, type of booth, etc.) will be right for your skin color.
2. Make sure you choose the right indoor tanning lotion for the type of tan you want to have.
3. As you apply the indoor tanning lotion, make sure the areas you want tanned have full coverage. Always wipe your hands with a toilette once you’re done.
4. Tan for the amount of time recommended, as to avoid overexposure.
5. Do not take a shower for at least six hours in order to preserve and set the tan in your skin.